Client Gifts for the Holiday’s
It’s Mid September and Christmas is around the corner. What gift are you going to give your friends, family and clients? Here are ten ideas to help you.
- For a family – give a popcorn bowl full of goodies such as popcorn, popcorn salt, chocolate bars, gum, extra large suckers and some fun old fashioned soda like glass coke bottles. If you know they like movies throw in a movie gift card.
- Gift for the lady in the family – gloves either fingerless for the hip gal or soft plaid gloves for the conservative fan.
- Gift for the foodie- a gift box full of spices and salts.
- Gift for the creative- a drawing pad, colored pencils, a coloring book for adults, and a journal for idea writing.
- Gift for clients – tea, coffee, a tea dish, mug mat and a nice tea spoon.
- Gift for the hikers – a mini day pack a hiking journal, a lip balm, and an energy bar.
- Clients who love sweets – cookies, a variety of chocolate, large suckers, and caramels.
- The fashion lover- a nice pair of unique earring or a cool purse.
- The Wine Lover- a bottle of wine in a nice wine bag or a wine purse for the ladies.
- For The Sports fan- An apron for tailgating, a nice team logo’d mug, and team t-shirt or jacket Like https://www.facebook.com/thefriendlyboxcompany/ for client gift ideas and https://www.facebook.com/annsbohemiancloset/ for fashion gift ideas